Come join emp Biotech, your bridge between molecular biology and organic chemistry. We offer a wide variety of innovative products and services for labelling, purification and modification techniques, including fine chemicals, kits for labelling and purification, coupling reagents, and chemical modification services
Why join the emp team?
At emp Biotech, we challenge ourselves and our colleagues to think outside the box and work smarter. We are a dynamic, highly professional team in a company that's growing really well, although we still like to think of ourselves as “a big family”. Come for the science, stay for the great working environment!
Duties and responsibilities
The assistant product manager (NSR) will work with the relevant product manager on planning, marketing and supporting the Nucleic Acid Synthesis Reagents (NSR) product group.
Key responsibility areas
- Establish and coordinate regular internal (production, QM, order processing) and external communications supporting commercialization activities for the product group;
- Help identify and regularly report on key indicators for the specific market and product group;
- Regular input to marketing and communications regarding content to be created or updated.
- Address product-related inquiries and questions from customers in an accurate and timely manner;
- Work with marketing to plan, develop and implement product marketing strategies;
- Support in developing product pricing and marketing strategies to achieve sales objectives;
- Assist in conducting marketing campaigns and trade shows for product promotions;
- Participate in relevant conferences to remain updated as to developments within the field;
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users;
- Identify current and future market opportunities;
- Assist with the preparation of market and product documentation.
Who we are looking for
- Sound technical knowledge in Chemistry is an absolute requirement. NSR chemistry experience considered an advantage;
- Previous work experience as an Assistant Product Manager, or similar role;
- Familiarity with CRM and ERP systems required. Ideally Sage;
- Very good command of both English and German;
- Familiarity with market research, consumer behaviour, and marketing techniques;
- Good communication skills, along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams;
- Strong time management skills.
Bonus points for
- Knowledge of project management tools;
- A basic background in marketing.
Link to stepstone ad:
For more information contact us at
emp Biotech GmbH